Christmas at Gaylord Palms
Disclaimer- Thank you Gaylord Palms for hosting me and my family at your breathtaking property. All opinions here are my own.
When does Christmas start for you?
Well the day after Halloween is when it starts for me. And now you can celebrate and be festive about it as early as November at Christmas at Gaylords.
First of all no matter what day of the year it is, Gaylord resorts are BEAUTIFUL. The rooms facing the atriums and waking up to thise views is simply breathtaking. But this time around I was waking up to a sparkly, fully ornamented Christmas tree which made it so much more festive.
Christmas at Gaylord Palms starts Nov 13 to Jan 3rd 2021. You can explore acres of twinkling lights & decorations and exciting holiday activities, shows, and events, from Cirque Dreams Unwrapped and Feast with The Grinch to their all-new I Love Christmas Movies™ pop-up and Snow Factory experiences!
Gaylord Palms is well known for its ICE! display where they create ice sculptures, but they decided to not do it this year due to COVID. But instead they had I love Christmas movies where scenes from your favorite Christmas movies were recreated and it was equally beautiful. You could experience the following movie scenes-
- THE POLAR EXPRESS™
- A CHRISTMAS STORY™
- NATIONAL LAMPOON’S CHRISTMAS VACATION™
- THE YEAR WITHOUT A SANTA CLAUS™
The Snow flow mountain was one of my favorite. They had 2 different types of slides. In the Snow factory you could experience snow flurries and even throw snowballs.
We had an amazing time decorating the gingerbread house. They had options for a house, ginger man and ugly sweaters.
In the Elf academy you could decorate your own ornament and take it home. The kids had an adorable time with Mrs Santa and her stories.
And to top it all we completed the Grinch scavenger hunt and got adorable plushies too.
Oh and not to forget the seat grabbing Cirque show which had our hearts in our hands. The cast are very talented and do amazing stunts.
In bullet points the major attractions were as follows.
- Experience the I Love Christmas Movies.
- Meet Santa for pictures and Mrs. Claus for a story time.
- Decorate a Gingerbread house, man or ugly sweaters.
- Build-a-Bear with unique some very cute options to choose from.
- Have a fun and interactive brunch at The Grinch Character Breakfast at Villa de Flora with Grinch himself where you can meet him and also kids get to decorate cupcakes.
- Decorate your own ornament at the Elf academy.
- A holiday-themed scavenger hunt called the The Grinch’s Wonderful Awful Idea Scavenger Hunt where you help grow Grinch's heart three sizes.
- Play snowball, enjoy some flurries and go snow sliding.
The entire aura was superb and we had something to do every minute of the day.
Not to forget the huge Christmas tree decorated and lighted up right in the middle of the atrium.
And here is the highlight of the resort. The beautiful Emerald bay atrium facing room.
Appropriately arrange the kitchen. Having a spotless and coordinated kitchen is one thing that pulls in purchasers' possibilities. Since you will eliminate your kitchen materials and utensils, you should, at any rate, have the kitchen taps shimmering so the purchasers will believe that the house was appropriately taken very much minded. Additionally, remember to check if the taps are working appropriately. In the event that there's an issue, you better supplant them with new ones.ReplyDelete
Read more at:
Gel Foam Kitchen Mats